Friday, March 7, 2008

Believe it or not

An "about me" declaration from a dude on a networking site. Its copy-pasted exactly as-is.

ABOUT ME: ********SIMPLY BEYOND EXPECTATIONS....********
My Heart is like a VIOLINE......
if you strike wrong note,In a wrong string...
It will make noise,And will really irritate you...
But if you strike a beautifulnote,On the right string with loveand feel...
You will find the Music...
Which you were seeking andmissing in your Life.......
***********************************
I am like WIND...
No one can hold me,No one can keep me beside.
I follow the path of my will,And my will is a fervent followerof Dreams.
I care for no boundaries,I browse through meadows and dirts Right and Wrong, Vile and Virtue,Never bothers me at all...
I do carry the essence andfragrance of all,Whatever comes in my Way...
I may flow through your mind andHeart,Distracting your thoughts and disturbing your feelings...
If u d'nt want me In...Close the entrance and windows ofyour mind and heart.....

3 comments:

  1. self obsessed pig..sab dusre karenge toh khud kya karega?
    It's so easy to read into a persons mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heck, yeah....
    now read this. just got a request-


    hum jaisa hai kaun yha rangeen kiya hai humhe ne sma
    I can tell u about me , but after that I have to kill u .........
    I M fntablous ,

    Although the single line that says to me that I am thats m humko kise prwha nhi yaar ki bus bindas hai hum



    Self praise is the wrong thing hehehehe


    Hottie hahahaha
    "Adorable"
    ATTITUDE
    D-DECENT
    "I interesting"
    With great ATTITUDE
    The RULE NO1. I M right always
    The RULE NO. 2 If u think i m wrong than slap urself and follow the rule no1.

    i don't make the rulz and i don't care who make the rulz

    People say I am the mystery of m me when I say when asking a question this means im not posing a question

    U BELIVE THAT ALL I HAVE CALLED ME OF MY U

    INDEPENDENT, FORT YOU, LOVE FOR ANIMALS LIKE to TOLKINS, DREMAS to CHAMBER HV IOF BOOKS COMPLETE JST one day

    BIZARRE WITTED, SALE, RAPID, IRRESPONSIBLE, WHICH CAN THINK OF NO FOR END OF HIM

    FOR THOSE WHO KNOW ME, I HAVE THAT REALLY NEED AN INTRO TO LOSE AND DONT that ME KNOW, THEY ARE LEARNING THE WHEREABOUTS R



    I HV de OWN RULES TO COMPLETE MY LIFE AND THE CUP SOMTIMES JuST FOOT TO PROMOTE MY LOVE my reblous nature castle. CAN U MANIPULE THT?

    ReplyDelete